Saturday, October 11, 2008

In Honor of Lindsay (I know your name!)

We bought a new camera earlier this year... I can't remember when (but it was when we went to Texas!) Since that purchase, I let the kids use our old digital camera. I finally decided after who knows how long to load pictures from their camera. I thought I would share a few that I found most intriguing. I assume that it happened while I was lazing about at the computer, ignoring giggles...



I assume these are compliments of Abby, as she is usually quite creative with her photo eye!

4 comments:

*MARY* said...

That's pretty funny. When my kids take pictures it's always of their eye because they're holding the camera backwards.

Anonymous said...

Too funny, silly girls.

Olivia said...

Your girls are so cute! J takes pictures with a little camera he has, but he's always taking pictures of our house and thepictures and stuff on the walls. I don't think it's occured to him to take pics of silly things or mischief...yet :)

Catherine said...

GREAT!! I love those kids...hope to see you guys really soon!!!! Colton needs to meet his cousins!!!!