Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Soapbox



Ok. So, I try not to go crazy with sharing my views on politics because once I start, I can't stop. Now, I had heard of this picture of Obama refusing to show respect to the flag of our country... hearing about it made me upset, but not horribly upset. Well, I saw the picture today, and I LOST IT! I actually thought about how angry it made me during my whole shower. It ruined my shower! Look at that smug smirk on his face! Ooh! It infuriates me!


How can anyone in their right mind vote for Obama to be president of our United States of America?! I mean, if he can't even bring himself to respect the very core of our country, then why is he running as president of this country. I will tell you why! It's because of CHANGE. He really does want to change our country... But he wants to change it in ways that none of us can even imagine! He wants to take away our many freedoms. Perhaps change it to be more in line with a belief system that doesn't include... hmmm... freedom of religion, freedom to protect our families, freedom to pick our own healthcare for goodness sakes! Why is it that he won't show respect for the flag of our country, but he will show complete respect for other countries?!


Why doesn't he go run as president for some other country that he has more respect for? Like, maybe Africa?!

Whew. I need to go take deep breaths now!

1 comment:

The Easton Family said...

I am right there with you! I honestly get sick to my stomach when I hear his voice. I change the channel every time one of his commercials comes on. I realized that as bad as Clinton was, I believe he still at least loved America. Obama loves himself. If he wins, he will be our downfall.