Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Pictures!!!

Recently, we were able to get together with my family in Wyoming. It was somewhat close to Robbie and Jake's December 1 birthday, so we threw a surprise party for them. It was loads of fun getting sparkler candles (which are not supposed to be lit in the house) and having them wear obnoxiously large buttons and bibs.

Here we are! Not sure if any one you have seen the video on Youtube about Mother's Day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHskPpA1DqE but two of my brothers were inspired by that video... as seen in the picture above. I LOVE the video. It's definitely worth your time watching it!!!
Here's all the boy cousins with dads and Poppa. Most boys were crying... Will didn't for awhile, but decided to join in toward the end.

Naturally, the girls did great in the pictures. No fear of cameras here! They had a blast posing!

More pictures of my pretty daughters and neices!

It's a little washed about, but Abby's face is cute!

I think this is all of them hammin' it up here. A few of us parents had to be in the background keeping them in the picture.
It's REALLY hard to get so many kids to look at the camera all at the same time!
This one is pretty cute!


Here we are!

Will trying to climb out of my arms...

I like this one!


A better picture of my family here... no gopher paws happenin' here!

Awwwww. Aren't we a cute couple!

But wait! Wanna see a cuter couple? The best one ever is below!












4 comments:

Melissa said...

What fun pictures! I am laughing about the differences between the boy picture and the girl picture, although in fairness the boys all look pretty much younger than the girls. But still...

Will is such a cute little boy. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

The Easton Family said...

cute pictures! Love the moustache... did you guys go to Texas? If you're still here, let me know. We need to get these kids together!

Mel said...

We had such a wonderful time! I love the picture of you and Robbie with the mustache!

Tee said...

Very cute pictures! The 'stash looks great! Ha! LOL

So I wanted to apologize for not getting a chance to really say hi to you on Sunday. You said hi to me, and I think I might have come off as rude because Mark and I were trying to hurry to find someone to talk to about passing me the right sacrament bread. I hope you didnt think I was blowing you off! I'm sorry!! Anyhow, I feel bad for that, and especially since you are moving this week. I hope you guys have a safe move, and we will miss you around here :)